Tennessee couple’s Christmas lights set house on fire


A Tennessee couple’s Christmas went up in flames this week when their vacation lights set their home on hearth.

“Thank God the smoke detectors went off,” home-owner Danielle Huckaby, of Columbia, advised Fox 17 Nashville.

Huckaby informed the station that she, her companion and a visitor have been sleeping when the blaze began.

“It’s the most terrifying factor to be woken as much as a fireplace on your property,” Mary Morrison, Huckaby’s associate, advised Fox thirteen Memphis.

After they realized what was occurring, Morrison rushed outdoors to regulate the hearth, Fox 17 Nashville reported.

“Our visitor that was staying with us yelled, ‘Hearth! Hearth!’ and then you definitely grabbed the hearth extinguisher,” Morrison advised thre station.

All of the Christmas lights have been new,…



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *